Hours & Location
Reading Room Hours
- Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: By appointment only (appointments for Saturday reference service must be made by 4:00 p.m. Thursday).
- Other times may be arranged by appointment.
- Note: If you are not affiliated with Georgia State University, or either a University System of Georgia or ARCHE school please review our Access Policy to see if you need advance written permission for access. To make arrangement, call 404-413-2880 or write to email@example.com.
Administrative & Exhibit Hours
- The Special Collections and Archives administrative offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Exhibits on Library South 8 are open Monday through Friday from 8:30a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Johnny Mercer exhibit on Library North 1 is open during regular library hours.
For directions to the Georgia State University Library, visit our Travel Directions page.
The Special Collections & Archives department is located on the 8th floor of The University Library South building, 103 Decatur Street, SE. Go to the 2nd floor to enter The University Library South. There is an access gate at the entrance. You need to leave a picture ID with the security guard (unless you have a GSU ID). Take the elevators inside the library to the 8th floor.