1. Access your My Library Account from the Library Homepage:
2. Enter the required information, and click Login to My Account.
NOTE: Your Library ID is on the back of your PantherCard. It should begin with an E, O, or S.
3. Your GIL account information will display. Locate the items in the list that you wish to renew.
4. Check the box in the Renew? column next to each item you wish to renew.
5. Click Renew Items at the bottom of the list.
6. The new due date will appear in the Status column, after the status "Renewed." If you see that the items were not renewed, see the issues list at the top of this page, or call the Circulation Desk: (404)413-2820.
The item already has been renewed the maximum number of times:
2 times for book items
1 time for VHS and DVD items
An item renewed the maximum number of times must be returned to the Circulation Desk and checked back in before being checked out again.