The GSU Library has over 60 group study rooms available for students to reserve. Groups of two or more students can check out rooms in advance to make sure they have a place to study or work on group projects. Click the link above to get started!
During fiscal year 2014, the University Library . . .
- welcomed 1,393,080 visitors
- housed over 1.5 million volumes
- circulated 188,191 items
- loaned 20,115 items to other libraries through Interlibrary Loan and GIL Express
- counted 1,068,323 visits to its website
- led 559 library instruction sessions with 10,887 total participants
- answered 16,806 in-person directional and reference questions
- responded to 6,636 online requests for assistance
- coordinated 53,528 group study room reservations