The GSU Library has over 60 group study rooms available for students to reserve. Groups of two or more students can check out rooms in advance to make sure they have a place to study or work on group projects. Click the link above to get started!
During fiscal year 2012, the University Library . . .
- welcomed 1,559,958 visitors
- housed nearly 1.5 million volumes
- circulated 207,049 items
- loaned 24,301 items to other libraries through Interlibrary Loan and GIL Express
- counted 1,672,152 visits to its website
- led 620 library instruction sessions with 14,411 total participants
- answered 16,786 in-person reference questions
- responded to 13,789 online requests for assistance
- Coordinated 51,477 group study room reservations