The GSU Library has over 60 group study rooms available for students to reserve. Groups of two or more students can check out rooms in advance to make sure they have a place to study or work on group projects. Click the link above to get started!
The library owns many DVDs, music and other sound recordings. The easiest way to search for any of these items is in our GIL-Find catalog:
- Open GIL-Find and search for the title, subject or composer/artist/director.
- In the left column, look for the heading “Format.”
- Click Audio if you’re looking for a sound recording (like a CD).
- Click Video if you’re looking for a DVD or film.
- If you’re looking for full-length theatrical movies, try the search term “feature films“.
- The director is considered the “author” when you’re searching library catalogs for films.
- The composer or musician is considered the “author” when you’re searching library catalogs for audio recordings.