The GSU Library has over 60 group study rooms available for students to reserve. Groups of two or more students can check out rooms in advance to make sure they have a place to study or work on group projects. Click the link above to get started!
1. Access your My Library Account from the Library’s main menu under “Services & Support”:
2. Enter the required information, and click Login to My Account.
NOTE: Your Library ID is on the back of your PantherCard. It should begin with an E, O, or S.
3. Your GIL account information will display. Locate the items in the list that you wish to renew.
4. Check the box in the Renew? column next to each item you wish to renew.
5. Click Renew Items at the bottom of the list.
6. The new due date will appear in the Status column, after the status “Renewed.” If you see that the items were not renewed, see the issues list at the top of this page, or call the User Services Desk: (404)413-2820.
Renew in person: User Services Desk, Library North 1.
Renew over the phone: (404) 413-2820
Materials cannot be renewed if:
- The item already has been renewed the maximum number of times:
- 2 times for book items
- 1 time for VHS and DVD items
- An item renewed the maximum number of times must be returned to the User Services Desk and checked back in before being checked out again.
- The item is overdue. Items must be renewed on or before the due date.
- A recall request has been placed on the item. This means that another patron has requested the item.
- The maximum number of charges has been reached for your patron group. This applies to borrowers with a 5 item check-out limit.
- Your library account is blocked due to outstanding obligations.