The GSU Library has over 60 group study rooms available for students to reserve. Groups of two or more students can check out rooms in advance to make sure they have a place to study or work on group projects. Click the link above to get started!
Undergraduate Student Borrowing
|Material Type||Loan Period||Renewals||Overdue Fine||Notes|
|Books||4 weeks||2||$0.25 / day||Recalls will alter due dates|
|Reserve Books||2 hours, 3 days, or 1 week (at professor’s discretion)||0||2-hour reserves: $5 / hour
3-day & 1-week: $1 / day
|CDs||1 week||1||$0.25 / day|
|DVDs and VHS||1 week||1||$1 / day||DVD Limit: 3|
|Reserve CDs, DVDs||6 hours||0||$1 / hour||In Library use only.|
|Laptops||8 hours||0||$5 / hour||In Library use only.|
|Graphing & Scientific Calculators||1 week||0||$5 / day||iPads||1 week||0||$5 / day|
|Blackboard markers and eraser||6 hours||0||$1 / hour|
|Phone chargers for iPhone 4, iPhone 5 & Android||6 hours||0||$5 / hour|
|USB Microphones||6 hours||0||$1 / hour|
|Periodicals||Do not circulate||n / a||n / a|
|Periodicals from Storage||3 days||0||$0.25 / day|
|Reference Materials||Do not circulate||n / a||n / a|
|GIL Express Materials||4 weeks||2||At the discretion of the lending USG institution||See About GIL Express|
|Emory Materials||4 weeks||2||Ask at checkout||Show your GSU ID card to borrow items from all Emory libraries.|
|ARCHE materials||Ask at checkout||Ask at checkout||Ask at checkout||Obtain special borrower’s card at Library North Circulation desk to borrow items from ARCHE libraries.|
- Honors undergraduate students have the same borrowing privileges as graduate students.
- More information on how to renew items.
- For the payment of fines, the Georgia State University Library accepts cash, check, money order, or PantherCard.
- For more information contact the User Services Desk: 404-413-2820 / Email
- Graphing Calculators: TI-84 Plus
- Scientific Calculators: TI-30Xa