The GSU Library has over 60 group study rooms available for students to reserve. Groups of two or more students can check out rooms in advance to make sure they have a place to study or work on group projects. Click the link above to get started!
About Desktop Article Delivery
Faculty and graduate students can request journal articles from our print collection to be delivered electronically. Use ILLiad to make your requests.
Who Is Eligible for Desktop Article Delivery?
GSU faculty, graduate students, and those with professional administrative status on their Panthercard.
What Can I Request?
- Faculty can request journal articles from our print and microfilm collections.
- Graduate students can request journal articles from our print collection.
- Due to copyright restrictions, we will deliver only one article per journal issue. We are unable to fulfill requests for book chapters.
How Do I Place a Request?
- Use your Library ID to login to ILLiad, our Interlibrary Loan system.
- From the “New Request” menu on the left, choose “Journal Article.”
How Soon Will I Get My Article?
Requests are completed as they come in. Each request can usually be completed within 3 business days, with up to 5 requests per person.
How Do I Access My Article?
You will receive a notification to your GSU email account that your requested article has been delivered. Login to ILLiad to retrieve your article. It will remain in the system for 30 days.