Perimeter Campus Printing
Atlanta Campus students must purchase a Guest Card from the Atlanta Campus or purchase a V-card at one of the Perimeter campuses to print.
Printing and Copying
Printing and photocopying is available in all campus libraries through the college’s student printing and student copying services. Students may pay for printing and copying with their GPC Panther Cards. $7.50 per semester for printing and copying is allocated to each on-campus student. Additional funds may be added. Visitors and students without Panther Cards may pay for printing with a V-card. The V-card may be purchased on campus for $1 cash and then funds must be added to the card for printing. See the Panther Card website for more information.
|Printing||$.06 per page|
|Photocopies||$.10 per page|
Wireless Printing for Students
Students wishing to use their laptop to access the Student Print Management System may do so using the following links.
You will be required to install a small program which will allow you to interact with the printing system. Please click the appropriate link and follow the instructions for installation.
Note: To access the following links you must be on the college network! You will also need to have administrative privileges on the system where you wish to install the software.
- Alpharetta Campus — After installation the “alphspool on Mitchell” icon will show under your windows printer dialog box.
- Clarkston Campus — After installation the “claspool on Oneill” icon will show under your windows printer dialog box.
- Decatur Campus — After installation the “decspool on Tealc” icon will show under your windows printer dialog box.
- Dunwoody Campus — After installation the “dunspool on Jackson” icon will show under your windows printer dialog box.
- Newton Campus — After installation the “newtspool on Carter” icon will show under your windows printer dialog box.
For Mac support go here – http://www.gpc.edu/servicedesk/macprint.htm
- Send print job using the File–print option
- Select the appropriate print spool for campus — click print
- Enter GPC logon in pop up window
- Enter print job name in pop up window — click print
- Go to any print release station on campus to retrieve your print job