Hours & Location
Reading Room Hours
- Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: By appointment only (appointments for Saturday reference service must be made by 4:00 p.m. Thursday).
- Other times may be arranged by appointment.
- Note: If you are not affiliated with Georgia State University, or either a University System of Georgia or ARCHE school please review our Access Policy to see if you need advance written permission for access. To make arrangement, call 404-413-2880 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative & Exhibit Hours
- The Special Collections and Archives administrative offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Exhibits on Library South 8 are open Monday through Friday from 8:30a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Johnny Mercer exhibit on Library North 1 is open during regular library hours.
For directions to the Georgia State University Library, visit our Travel Directions page. The Special Collections & Archives department is located on the 8th floor of the University Library South building, 103 Decatur Street, SE.