- Archivist for Popular Music & Culture (Atlanta Campus)
- Data Literacy and Learning Specialist (Atlanta Campus)
- Outreach Librarian for the Social Sciences (Atlanta Campus)
- Science and Data Visualization Librarian (Atlanta Campus)
- Analyst Programmer, Intermediate (Atlanta Campus)
- PC Systems Specialist, Intermediate (Atlanta Campus)
Student Assistant and Temporary Positions
- Perimeter Library Services Federal Student Worker (Clarkston Campus)
- Resource Acquisitions Interlibrary Loan Federal Student Worker (Atlanta Campus)
Graduate Assistant Positions
We currently have no graduate assistant positions available.
The Georgia State University Library has seen an increase in internship inquiries. We support librarianship and want the number of librarians to increase. We have set up the following process to help those seeking internships with us.
The following factors will be considered:
- The requestor must be currently enrolled in an ALA-accredited Master’s Program in Library Science.
- Type of internship being requested and whether the University Library can accommodate the request.
- Whether the proposed internship has well-defined learning outcomes and project(s) in mind that benefit both the student and the University Library. Typically, the best internships involve a specific project in which the student can apply his/her graduate training to accomplish a shared goal.
- Whether current workloads can accommodate placement of an intern and maintain service levels.
- Priority consideration will be given to graduate-level students enrolled in University System of Georgia Master programs in Library Science.
Library Administration will contact the requestor, informing them whether or not the University Library is able to accommodate the request. The internal review process should be completed between four and six weeks of receiving the request.