- Collection Analysis Librarian (Atlanta Campus)
- Reference & Instruction Librarians (2 positions – Clarkston & Dunwoody Campuses)
- Director of Communications (Atlanta)
- Library Assistant II (Clarkston Campus)
- Library Associate II (Dunwoody Campus)
Student Assistant and Temporary Positions
- No student positions are available at this time.
Graduate Assistant Positions
- No GRA positions are available at this time.
The Georgia State University Library has seen an increase in internship inquiries. We support librarianship and want the number of librarians to increase. We have set up the following process to help those seeking internships with us.
Submit your Internship Request Form to Library Administration at least two months before your internship start date.
The following factors will be considered:
- The requestor must be currently enrolled in an ALA-accredited Master’s Program in Library Science.
- Type of internship being requested and whether the University Library can accommodate the request.
- Whether the proposed internship has well-defined learning outcomes and project(s) in mind that benefit both the student and the University Library. Typically, the best internships involve a specific project in which the student can apply his/her graduate training to accomplish a shared goal.
- Whether current workloads can accommodate placement of an intern and maintain service levels.
- Priority consideration will be given to graduate-level students enrolled in University System of Georgia Master programs in Library Science.
Library Administration will contact the requestor, informing them whether or not the University Library is able to accommodate the request. The internal review process should be completed between four and six weeks of receiving the request.