Hours & Access Policies
Georgia State University Students, Faculty & Staff
See the access policies and guidelines listed above.
Due to the coronavirus, access to CURVE is limited. Advanced registration is required.
Non-Georgia State University Visitors
We are proud to provide services to the Greater Atlanta community. However, during this public health crisis, we cannot provide study space and internet access to the general public.
Visitors who need access to specific library resources may request a visit by completing our library access request form.
- Please complete the form 1 full business day before your desired visit date.
- If you wish to visit our Special Collections & Archives, please complete the form at least 2 full business days before your desired visit date. Items in our Special Collections & Archives require additional retrieval time.
Visitors must present a government-issued photo ID to access the library at their approved appointment time.
Library hours vary by location. See the Library Hours page for specific location hours.
Locations & Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
What can visitors use at the library?
- Books, magazines, and other print and online materials, except for course reserves or equipment for check-out
- Library databases while on visitor computers (See specific databases for exceptions)
- Computers with visitor access
- Printers and Photocopiers by using a PantherCash Guest Card
- Public spaces, excluding study rooms and CURVE
- Check the Library Hours page for visitor hours at specific locations.
Ask at the service desk about visitor WiFi options.
Borrowing privileges are available to members of the Georgia State Alumni Association, affiliates from other USG and ARCHE institutions, and other special borrowers.
Are the libraries ADA accessible?
Can Online or Dual-Enrollment Students visit the library?
To use library printers, students who take only off-campus classes must have Panthercash or purchase a guest printing card.