All Georgia State University Library locations are open to Georgia State University students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Hours & Access Policies
Library hours and access policies vary by location. Check the Library Hours page for specific location hours.
- The Perimeter libraries are open to visitors when the library is open.
- The Atlanta library welcomes visitors during open hours until 9:00 pm except during finals. Georgia State students, faculty, and staff are welcome during all open hours. See the Atlanta Campus Library Access Policy for details.
- You must present a photo ID to access the Atlanta and Clarkston libraries. All libraries reserve the right to ask for proof of identification for admittance.
Locations & Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
What can visitors use at the library?
- Books, magazines, and other print and online materials, except for course reserves or equipment for check-out
- Library databases while on visitor computers (See specific databases for exceptions)
- Computers with visitor access
- Printers and Photocopiers by using a PantherCash Guest Card
- Public spaces, excluding study rooms and CURVE
Ask at the service desk about visitor WiFi options.
Borrowing privileges are available to members of the Georgia State Alumni Association, affiliates from other USG and ARCHE institutions, and other special borrowers.
Are the libraries ADA accessible?
Please see our Accessibility page for more details.
Can Online or Dual-Enrollment Students visit the library?
To use library printers, students who take only off-campus classes must have Panthercash or purchase a guest printing card.