Articles are not included in the library catalog. To search for articles on your topic you’ll need to use an article database. Databases are broken down by subject area: each different database is like a search engine for articles on history, business, biology, English or whatever subject you’re researching.
To search for articles:
- Go to the library’s databases or a research guide for your subject or class.
- Select a database to search.
- Enter your search terms just like you would in the library catalog.
- Some databases include article text or PDF. Some don’t. To find the complete article, use the “Find it @ GSU” button or search the catalog for the journal title (not the article title).
- If we don’t have the article you need, you can request it via our FREE Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service.
You might also try our Discover search. It lets you search across our massive amount of resources from one, simple search box. Anytime, anywhere, you can quickly locate books, articles, journals, media, unique collections and more.