Request Items from Storage
You can request periodicals and microfilm held in storage at the Atlanta campus and pick them up at the Library North 1 User Services Desk.
If you have questions, please call User Services at 404-413-2820.
|Monday through Thursday||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
(Monday through Friday only)
|10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Subject to staff availability. Please call the User Services Desk at 404-413-2820 for more details.|
Request Processing, Pickups, and Returns
- We will email you when your items are ready for pickup.
- Retrieval and delivery can take up to 2 hours. Large requests may take longer to process.
- Requested items are held at the User Services Desk for 2 days.
- Periodicals from storage can be checked out for up to 3 days.
- Items returned late will be charged $.50 per day.
- Return all items to the User Services Desk.
- Patrons are not allowed in storage areas.