Special Collections Hours & Location
The Special Collections and Archives is located on the 8th floor of the Atlanta Campus University Library South building, 103 Decatur Street SE, Atlanta, GA 30303. For directions to the Georgia State University Library, visit our Travel Directions page.
Reading Room Hours
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: By appointment only (appointments for Saturday reference service must be made by 4:00 p.m. Thursday).
- Other times may be arranged by appointment.
- Note: If you are not affiliated with Georgia State University, or either a University System of Georgia or ARCHE school please review our Access Policy to see if you need advance written permission for access. To make arrangement, call 404-413-2880 or write to [email protected].
Administrative and Exhibit Hours
- The Special Collections and Archives administrative offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Exhibits on Library South 8 are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Johnny Mercer exhibit on Library North 1 is open during regular library hours.