The Research Data Services (RDS) Department supports Georgia State University students, faculty, and staff in the following areas:
- Data Analysis Tools & Methods: Qualitative or quantitative, we are here to help you with tools and methods from beginner through advanced data analysis.
- Data Visualization: Want to visualize data to best tell a compelling story? Our skilled data visualizers can help you with Tableau, Social Explorer, and more!
- Finding Data & Statistics: No time to collect your own data? No worries! We can help you find existing data and statistics for your research needs.
- Data Collection: Collecting your own primary data? We can help with creating surveys, scraping the web for data, and more.
- Data Management: Got messy data? Let us help you get your spreadsheets, notes, and more cleaned, organized, and ready for analysis or sharing.
Visit our Research Data Services research guide for more about our services, including our live and recorded workshops, custom sessions for classes and research teams, and one-on-one help.
Email Mandy, the Head of Research Data Services, at email@example.com.
Checkout our GSU Data Ready! Badges micro-credential courses!
Build your data skills in our workshops and receive digital micro-credential badges to show off your achievements to others.