You may checkout the equipment listed below on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must return equipment to the library you borrowed them from.
- At the Atlanta campus library, checkout equipment at the Technology Support Desk, Library North 2
- At a Perimeter campus library, checkout equipment at the Service Desk
Read about our services for patrons with disabilities for information about accessibility equipment.
Students, faculty, and staff can find additional equipment for checkout from a CATLab.
|Audio splitters||Alpharetta, Atlanta, Dunwoody||8 hours|
|Blu-ray player and VCR||Atlanta||8 hours, in-library use (study room reservation required)|
|Cables and phone chargers||All||8 hours|
(basic, graphing, financial, scientific)
|Camera/phone caddies||Atlanta||1 week|
|Camera lens kits||Atlanta||1 week|
|CD/DVD external drives||Atlanta||1 week|
|Chromebooks||All||2 weeks, 1 renewal|
|Collapsible reflectors||Atlanta||1 week|
|Digital cameras||Atlanta||2 weeks|
|Digital film scanners||Atlanta||1 week|
|Dry erase markers||All||8 hours|
|DVD players (region-free)||Atlanta||1 week|
|Electricity usage monitor||Atlanta||1 week|
|Flash drives||Atlanta, Clarkston||8 hours|
|GoPros||Atlanta, Clarkston||1 week|
|GoPro mount kits||Atlanta||1 week|
|Headphones and headsets||All||8 hours|
|Headphone adapters||Atlanta||8 hours|
|HDMI adapters||Atlanta||8 hours|
|Laptops (Windows)||Atlanta, Clarkston, Decatur||8 hours, in-library use|
|MacBooks||Atlanta||8 hours, in-library use|
|Presentation remotes||All||8 hours|
|Ring light with tripod||Atlanta||1 week|
|Rolling dry erase boards||Alpharetta||8 hours|
|Thermal cameras (Android, iOS)||Atlanta||1 week|
|Tripods (smartphone)||Atlanta||1 week|
|Tripods (video/photo)||Atlanta||2 weeks|
|USB-C adapters||Atlanta||8 hours|
|VGA adapters||Atlanta||8 hours|
|Webcams||Alpharetta, Dunwoody||8 hours|
|Wireless mice||All||8 hours|
|Wireless microphone kit||Atlanta||1 week|
- Only students, faculty and staff can borrow equipment, with preference given to students.
- A PantherCard or a government-issued photo ID is required to borrow equipment.
- Equipment cannot be reserved in advance or renewed.
- Only one of each item type can be borrowed at the same time.
- Loan periods vary. Overdue fines are $5 per day for items with one-week loan periods and $5 per hour for items with an eight-hour loan period.
- Borrowing polices for books and media items can be found on the Borrowing Policies page.