You can check out computers, calculators, chargers, and more from the library.
If you have questions, contact the Technology Support Desk at 404-413-2699 or visit the library service desk.
GSU students, staff, and faculty may also borrow equipment from the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
For information on accessibility equipment, read about our services for patrons with disabilities.
- Only current GSU students, faculty, and staff can borrow equipment, with preference given to students.
- A current PantherCard or a government-issued photo ID is required to borrow equipment
- Equipment cannot be reserved in advance or renewed.
- Only one of each item type can be borrowed at the same time.
- Loan periods vary. Overdue fines are $5 per day for items with 1-week loan periods and $5 per hour for items with a 6-hour or 8-hour loan period.
|Items available at all campuses|
|Cables and phone chargers||6 hours|
|Calculators, including graphing, financial and scientific models||1 week|
|Dry erase markers||6 hours|
|Headphones and headsets||6 hours|
|Presentation remotes||6 hours|
|Windows laptops||8 hours, in-library use|
|Wired and wireless mice||6 hours|
|Items available at specific locations only|
|Audio splitters||Alpharetta, Atlanta, Dunwoody||6 hours|
|Blu-ray player and VCR||Atlanta||6 hours, in-library use (study room reservation required)|
|Digital cameras||Atlanta||1 week|
|DVD players (region-free)||Atlanta||6 hours|
|Flash drives||Atlanta||6 hours|
|GoPros||Atlanta, Clarkston||1 week|
|MacBooks||Atlanta||8 hours, in-libary use|
|Microscopes||Clarkston, Dunwoody||1 semester|
|Rolling dry erase boards||Alpharetta||6 hours|
|USB microphones||Atlanta||1 week|
|VR glasses||Atlanta||1 week|