Students can borrow multimedia equipment from a CATLab and faculty may borrow equipment from the Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning & Online Education.
For information on accessibility equipment, read about our services for patrons with disabilities.
|Audio splitters||Alpharetta, Atlanta, Dunwoody||6 hours|
|Blu-ray player and VCR||Atlanta||6 hours, in-library use (study room reservation required)|
|Cables and phone chargers||All||6 hours|
(basic, graphing, financial, scientific)
|Camera/phone caddies||Atlanta||1 week|
|Camera lens kits||Atlanta||1 week|
|CD/DVD external drives||Atlanta||1 week|
|Digital cameras||Atlanta||1 week|
|Digital film scanners||Atlanta||1 week|
|DVD players (region-free)||Atlanta||1 week|
|GoPros||Atlanta, Clarkston||1 week|
|HDMI adapters||Atlanta||6 hours|
|MacBooks||Atlanta||8 hours, in-library use|
|Rolling dry erase boards||Alpharetta||6 hours|
|Tripods (smartphone, video/photo)||Atlanta||1 week|
|USB microphones||Atlanta||1 week|
|USB multimedia memory card readers||Atlanta||6 hours|
- Only students, faculty and staff can borrow equipment, with preference given to students.
- A PantherCard or a government-issued photo ID is required to borrow equipment.
- Equipment cannot be reserved in advance or renewed.
- Only one of each item type can be borrowed at the same time.
- Loan periods vary. Overdue fines are $5 per day for items with one-week loan periods and $5 per hour for items with a six-hour loan period.
- Borrowing polices for books and media items can be found on the Borrowing Policies page.